This agreement is a revised version of the "E-GetS User Service Agreement". Since the date of this agreement, the "E-GetS User Service Agreement" is known throughout the E-GetS website. Refers to this agreement. [Prudent Reading] You should read this agreement carefully before clicking and agreeing to this agreement in the application registration process. Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the terms and conditions, especially the terms of exemption or limitation of liability, legal application and dispute resolution clauses. Terms of exemption or limitation of liability will be underlined in bold and you should focus on reading.
Article 1 The parties to this service agreement are E-GetS Information Technology Co., Ltd. and its website "E-GetS and E-GetS Website User, this service agreement has contractual effect.
Article 2 The contents of this service agreement include the text of the agreement and all the rules that have been issued by E-GetS or may be released in the future. All rules are an integral part of the agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement.
Article 3 While using the services provided by E-GetS, the user promises to accept and abide by the relevant rules. E-GetS has the right to make and modify this agreement or various rules from time to time as needed. In the event of any changes to this Agreement, E-GetS will post an announcement on the website to inform the user. If the user does not agree to the relevant changes, the use of the Service must be discontinued. The revised agreement will automatically take effect as soon as it is published on the E-GetS website. The various rules will become effective after they are released and become part of this agreement. Logging in or continuing to use the Service will indicate that the user accepts the revised agreement. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any new content that expands or enhances the scope of the Service is subject to this Agreement.
II, the definition
Article 4 Users of E-GetS: The user is a natural person with full civil capacity. If a person without civil capacity or a person with limited capacity for civil conduct is improperly registered as a E-GetS user or engages in a transaction beyond his civil rights or capacity, the service agreement with the E-GetS shall be Invalid, E-GetS once found, has the right to immediately cancel the user, and pursue all legal responsibilities for using the E-GetS "service".
Article 5 User registration refers to the process in which the user logs in to the E-GetS website and fills in relevant information as required and confirms the agreement to perform the relevant user agreement. The user is responsible for all the taxable assignments incurred by the user for the transaction, the paid service for the order or the contact with the EA/E-GetS website server, and all hardware, software, services and other expenses. The E-GetS website is only used as a trading platform for ordering meals.
Article 6: E-GetS Rules: In order to thank the support of the E-GetS users and create a healthy, fashionable and orderly online ordering platform, the E-GetS website launches points. The system implements consumption point feedback, promotion point gift and point redemption gift for the ordering user. The Cambodian E-GetS Rule is a complete set of points reward and exchange system based on this.
Article 7 E-GetS Gifts: Points redemption gifts issued by E-GetS, mainly for physical gifts and cash. After submitting the application for gift redemption, after confirming and issuing the gift by E-GetS, the card E-GetS guarantees that the quality of the ordinary gift and the electronic gift are genuine counters, and the gift no longer provides return service. Please contact the manufacturer for the follow-up warranty service.
Article 8: E-GetS Online Ordering System: Developed by E-GetS, it provides users with platform software for trading on the website. Users can use this system for order and point management, and merchants can use it. This system carries out the release and order management of store and takeaway information.
III, the rights and obligations of users
Article 9 In order to create a healthy and orderly network service trading platform for the majority of users, E-GetS adopts strict auditing and close cooperation with merchants to minimize the false orders of users and reduce the loss of restaurants. E-GetS advocates integrity trading and offers a range of solutions for this purpose.
E-GetS provides users with a trading platform. E-GetS can only partially control the quality, safety or legality of the products involved in the transaction, the authenticity or accuracy of the business information, and the performance of the transaction party. Its ability to fulfill its obligations under the trade agreement. In view of the fact that the Cambodian single-point/E-GetS platform has the characteristics of information and physical separation under the massive information and information network environment, the Cambodian single-point/E-GetS platform cannot review the information of goods and/or services one by one, and cannot examine the exchanges one by one. You should be cautious about the quality, safety, and legality, authenticity, and accuracy of the goods and/or services involved.
Article 10 Rights of ordinary users:
(1) The user has the right to have his/her own username and password on the E-GetS website, and has the right to log in to the E-GetS online ordering platform at any time using his/her own username and password. Users may not transfer or authorize others to use their own E-GetS website username in any form;
(2) The user has the right to obtain consumption points and promotion points through ordering and promotion of the E-GetS website, and use the points to redeem gifts;
(3) The user has the right to use the E-GetS online ordering system and the E-GetS merchants to obtain direct contact online to obtain the latest food information and related value-added services; the user clicks the “go to settle” button. The system will automatically generate an order containing the product name, purchase quantity, total amount due, and delivery address (if any), and the user should check it carefully. The user clicks the "go to pay" button at the bottom of the order, and the user has read and agreed to all the contents of the takeaway page and approves the order content. The order content and the takeaway page information are regarded as the takeaway transaction contract between the user and the merchant and the delivery service provider.
(4) After the merchant confirms the user's order, the merchant or third-party delivery service provider will complete the delivery service. The user agrees and knows that some goods are provided by the merchant to you, in which case the relevant standards for delivery service are implemented according to the standard published by the merchant on the E-GetS online ordering platform (including but not limited to fees). At the same time, some products will be delivered to you by a third-party delivery service provider. The party that provides the delivery service will charge you a certain delivery service fee. The specific amount will be displayed when you place the order. The amount is subject to the amount, you know and authorize the third-party delivery service provider to pick up the goods on your behalf and deliver the goods to your designated shipping address. The delivery fee paid by the user will be collected by the E-GetS and paid to the actual delivery service provider. The user has the right to request the invoice for the meal within the limit of the actual amount paid. The amount of the meal is provided by the merchant, and the amount of the delivery fee is provided by the delivery service provider.
(5) The user has the right to make evaluations and complaints about the services of the E-GetS merchants, and to make suggestions and opinions;
(6) If the user has a dispute with the merchant during the transaction in the E-GetS transaction, he/she can request the coordination of E-GetS. For the damage, damage, loss, etc. caused by the merchant or third-party distribution team during the entire logistics distribution process, the responsible party will be liable for compensation. The E-GetS will actively cooperate with the user according to the platform rules. This part of the loss is recovered. If the user finds that other users are illegal or violates the service agreement, they can report the request to the E-GetS. If the user has litigated the transaction with other users, the user has the right to request relevant information through the judicial department to request a single point / E-GetS.
Article 11 Obligations of ordinary users:
(1) The user is obliged to provide his or her own real information at the time of registration, and to ensure the validity and security of such contents as e-mail address, contact number, contact address, postal code, etc., to ensure that the E-GetS and other users You can contact yourself through the above contact methods. At the same time, the user is also obliged to update the relevant registration information in time when the relevant information is actually changed. Users are not guaranteed to register or certify on the E-GetS website with other people's information. If the user uses the fake phone number, name, address or fraudulent use of other people's information to use the E-GetS ordering service, E-GetS will make the corresponding penalty or block address processing;
(2) Users should not maliciously evaluate other merchants on the E-GetS online ordering platform, or take unfair measures to improve their creditworthiness or reduce the creditworthiness of other merchants;
(3) The E-GetS users promise that they will not have the following violations when using the E-GetS website. For example, any legal consequences caused by the following violations, Cambodia Single Point / E- GetS users will assume all legal responsibilities in their own name:
1. Acts that violate national laws, regulations, and various social public interests or public morals;
2. Violation of the regulations of the E-GetS (including but not limited to the manufacture of false orders, the use of system loopholes to obtain profits, illegal cashing, etc.);
3. Other acts that harm the interests of the E-GetS platform, merchants and other users.
(iv) The E-GetS User agrees that no commercial use of the information on the E-GetS website may be made, including but not limited to the prior written approval of the E-GetS Any use of any material displayed on the E-GetS website by means of copying, dissemination, etc.;
(5) The E-GetS users agree to receive emails and messages from the E-GetS website or the E-GetS website partners.
(6) The E-GetS User agrees to authorize the use of or allow third parties to use personal information, including but not limited to identity, for transactions arising from the E-GetS Platform. Information, account information, transaction information, etc.
Article 12: Rights of E-GetS
(1) For the misconduct of the user on the E-GetS online ordering platform or any other E-GetS that the service should be terminated, the E-GetS has the right to delete at any time. Processing related information, termination of service, etc. without the consent of the user.
(2) If the user has a dispute with other users in the transaction process of the E-GetS online ordering platform, the request is to be transferred from E-GetS, after the E-GetS review, E-GetS has the right to inform the parties through the telephone or email, and notify each other by phone or email.
(3) E-GetS has the right to inspect the user's registration information and transaction behavior, and find any problems or doubts in the registration information or transaction behavior, and have the right to send a notice to the user and request a correction or directly Make a deletion and other processing;
(4) Confirming that the user has violated the law by the national legal instrument or administrative punishment decision, or that E-GetS has sufficient factual basis to determine that the user has violated the law or violated the service agreement, and the E-GetS has The right to publish the user's illegal acts in the form of web publishing on the E-GetS trading platform and the website where it is located;
(5) For all kinds of violation information released by users on the E-GetS online ordering platform, E-GetS has the right to delete or take other restrictive measures without notifying the user, including but not limited to:
1. Information for the purpose of circumventing costs;
2. Information for the purpose of speculating credit;
3. There is information about malicious or false content such as fraud;
4. Information that is not related to online ordering transactions or that is not intended for ordering;
5. There is malicious or other information that attempts to disrupt the order of normal order transactions;
6. Information that violates the public interest or may seriously damage the legitimate interests of E-GetS and other users.
(6) Licensing rights. The user grants the exclusive, universal, permanent, and free license rights (and has the right to reauthorize the rights) to E-GetS, enabling E-GetS rights (all Or partially) use, copy, revise, rewrite, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display various types of information posted by users on the Site or to make their derivative works, and/or in any form now known or later developed, Media or technology to incorporate the above information into other works;
Article 13: Obligations of E-GetS:
(1) E-GetS is obliged to maintain the normal operation of the entire trading platform in the existing technology, and strive to improve and improve the technology, so that users' online ordering transactions can be carried out smoothly.
(2) The E-GetS shall promptly respond to the questions and reflections related to the transaction or registration encountered by the user in registering the use of the E-GetS online ordering platform.
(3) If the user issues a lawsuit with other users in the Cambodian single-point/E-GetS online ordering transaction, the user requests the relevant information through the judicial department or the administrative department in accordance with the legal procedures, and the card is single/E-GetS. -GetS should actively cooperate and provide relevant information.
IV, the interruption and termination of services
Article 14 The user agrees that in the case that the E-GetS does not charge the user a service fee, the E-GetS may, at its sole discretion, decide for any reason (including but not limited to the Cambodian Single Point/E- GetS believes that the user has violated the literal meaning and spirit of this agreement, or acted in a manner that does not conform to the literal meaning and spirit of this agreement, or that the user has not logged into the website with the user's account and password for more than 90 days, etc.) The "service" password, the account (or any part thereof) or the user's use of the Service, and delete (no longer save) any material submitted by the user in the Service. At the same time, the E-GetS may, at its sole discretion, stop providing the Service or any part thereof at any time with or without notice. After the account is terminated, E-GetS is not obligated to retain any information in the original account or related to it, or to forward any information that has not been read or sent to the user or a third party. In addition, the E-GetS User agrees that the E-GetS will not be liable to the User or any third party for terminating user access to the Service.
Article 15 If the user submits the identity of the registered user of the E-GetS to the E-GetS, it shall be cancelled by the E-GetS and approved by the E-GetS. Registered users, the user is relieved of the service agreement relationship with E-GetS. However, after canceling the user account, E-GetS still retains the following rights:
(1) After the user logs out, the E-GetS has the right to retain the user's registration information and previous transaction record records;
(2) After the user logs out, if the user has violated the law or violated the contract on the E-GetS online ordering platform before the cancellation, the E-GetS can still exercise the rights stipulated in the service agreement. .
Article 16 In the following circumstances, E-GetS may terminate the service by canceling the user:
(1) When a user violates the relevant provisions of this service agreement, E-GetS has the right to terminate the service directly to the user. However, if the user is registered as a E-GetS user directly or indirectly or in the name of another person after being terminated by the E-GetS, the E-GetS has the right to re-single Terminating the provision of services to the user;
(2) If the E-GetS contacts the user through the information provided by the user, it is found that the email address filled in by the user at the time of registration no longer exists or cannot receive the email, and the card is E-GetS to other The contact information informs the user of the change, and the user still fails to provide a new email address within three working days. The E-GetS has the right to terminate the service to the user;
(3) Once the E-GetS finds that the main content of the user registration data is false, the E-GetS has the right to terminate the service to the user at any time;
(4) When the service agreement is terminated or updated, the user expressly refuses to accept the new service agreement;
(5) Other E-GetS believes that the service needs to be terminated.
Article 17 If the user single-point/E-GetS is interrupted or terminated due to violation of laws and regulations or violation of the service agreement, the user's transaction behavior shall be handled according to the following principles:
(1) Before the service is interrupted or terminated, if the product that the user has uploaded to the E-GetS website has not been traded or has not been completed yet, the E-GetS has the right to delete the item at the same time as the service is interrupted or terminated. Information about the item;
(2) Before the service is interrupted or terminated, the user has made an offer for the specific products sold by other users, but the transaction has not been completed yet, and E-GetS has the right to delete the relevant offer of the user while interrupting or terminating the service;
(3) Before the service is interrupted or terminated, the user has reached an agreement with another user on the specific transaction. The E-GetS may not delete the transaction, but the E-GetS has the right to interrupt or terminate the service. At the same time, the user's counterparty is notified of the interruption or termination of the service.
Article 18: E-GetS has the right to unilaterally appear on the Cambodian single-point/E-GetS online ordering platform including but not limited to the damage of the single/E-GetS interests such as the swipe/false order. Termination of the provision of services, and requiring users to double the improper benefits obtained by the action of swiping/false orders, such as insufficient compensation for the actual loss of the single point / E-GetS, E-GetS has the right to further recover and Reserve the right to sue.
V. Scope of responsibility
Article 19 The user expressly understands and agrees that E-GetS shall not be liable for any damages caused by any of the following circumstances, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, etc. Damages for other intangible losses (regardless of whether the E-GetS has been informed of the possibility of such damages):
(1) using or failing to use the "service";
(2) The third party's unauthorized access or third party changes the user's transmission data or data;
(3) A statement by a third party about "service" or about "service";
(d) or any other matter related to the "service" caused by the unilateral/E-GetS, including negligence.
Article 20 The user expressly understands and agrees that if it violates the relevant laws or the provisions of this agreement, the E-GetS suffers any loss, is subject to any third party’s claim, or any administrative department’s punishment, the user Compensation for E-GetS should be provided, including reasonable attorney fees.
VI, food safety guarantee
Article 21 If the food ordered by the user through E-GetS has food safety problems or unqualified quality, it may cause damage to its own health and rights, cause food poisoning or other adverse consequences, and the user has the right to initiate a complaint and The merchants are responsible for the blame, and after finding out that it is true, the E-GetS can recover the losses caused by the user and the corresponding economic compensation.
Article 22 When a user issues a message to make a complaint, the E-GetS will review the information provided by the user and have the right to request the user to provide corresponding evidence to prove the authenticity and legality of the information, which cannot be provided by the user. In the case of valid proof, E-GetS has the right to delete the relevant information or terminate the compensation, and the user can communicate with the merchant to pursue the responsibility.
Article 23 Scope of application:
(1) The personal registration information provided by the user according to the requirements of the E-GetS when the user registers the E-GetS account;
(2) When the user uses the E-GetS service, participates in the E-GetS activity, or accesses the E-GetS website page, the E-GetS automatically receives and records The server value on the user's browser, including but not limited to IP address and other information and the website page record requested by the user;
(3) Relevant materials collected by E-GetS for online ordering transactions by E-GetS, including but not limited to bidding, purchase, product registration, credit evaluation and violation record;
(iv) User personal data obtained by a E-GetS from a business partner through legal means.
Article 24: Use of information:
(v) Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, E-GetS will not sell or lend the User's personal information to anyone unless prior permission from the User is obtained.
(6) E-GetS also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute the user's personal information by any means. Any user who engages in the above activities, once discovered, E-GetS has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user and seal up its account number;
(vii) For the purpose of serving users, E-GetS may provide services to users by using the user's personal information, including but not limited to issuing product and service information to users, or with E-GetS Partners share information so they send users information about their products and services.
Article 25 Information Disclosure
The user's personal information will be disclosed in part or in whole under the following circumstances:
(1) Disclosing to third parties with the consent of the user;
(2) If the user is a qualified intellectual property complainant and has filed a complaint, it shall be disclosed to the respondent at the request of the complainant so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
(3) Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial authorities;
(4) If the user violates relevant Chinese laws or website policies, it needs to disclose to third parties;
(5) In order to provide the products and services you request, you must share the personal information of the users with third parties;
(6) Disclosures that other Cambodian single points/E-GetS consider appropriate according to the law or website policy;
(7) In an online ordering transaction created on the E-GetS website, if any party to the transaction performs or partially fulfills the online ordering transaction obligation and requests for information disclosure, the E-GetS has It is entirely possible to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty to facilitate the completion of the online ordering transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
Article 26 Information Security
(1) The E-GetS account has password protection function. Please keep the user's account and password information properly;
(2) When using the E-GetS service for transactions, users are inevitably required to provide their personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the online ordering counterparty or potential online ordering counterparty. Users are requested to protect their personal information and provide it to others only when necessary;
(3) If the user finds that his personal information is leaked, especially if the E-GetS account or password is leaked, please contact E-GetS customer service immediately for the E-GetS to take Corresponding measures.
(1) This policy will apply to the relevant information obtained through the cookies set by E-GetS;
Article 28: Right to edit and delete personal information: Users can click on my E-GetS to edit and delete the user's personal information, unless otherwise specified by E-GetS.
Seven, the supplementary
Article 29 This agreement does not involve legal relationships and legal disputes between users and other users of Cambodia/E-GetS due to transactions on the website.
Article 30 The E-GetS reserves the right to make irregular modifications to this Agreement. The content of the published agreement shall prevail.
By filling in the information, reading and agreeing to this Agreement and completing all registration procedures as indicated on the registration page, you have fully read, understood and accepted the entire contents of this Agreement and have agreed with the E-GetS to become E-GetS platform "user". In the course of reading this Agreement, if you do not agree to this Agreement or any of its terms, you should immediately stop the registration process.